Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I've Created a Monster

Seven just walked up to me when I was at the computer and said, "Mommy are you blogging?" I told him no and he said, "Oh, well I thought of something you can put on your blog tonight."

These kids think that my blog is their own personal stand-up comedy stage. So I said, "Okay buddy, let me hear it." So here is his new joke.

"How do you make seven even?"

Well, it's pretty obvious when you're looking at it, but I couldn't think of anything. Dan and I both said something like add one or subtract one. And finally Seven said, beaming with a HUGE smile...

"No. You take off the S."

He is SO proud of that joke. It reminds me of one of my old favorites.

"Why is Six afraid of Seven?"

"Because Seven Eight Nine."

Thanks, I'm here all week. Don't forget to tip your waiters and waitresses.

No comments: