- Number of people in my house who know how to read: 4
- Number of people who wrote "lunar eclipse, 7:43 PM" on today's calendar: 1
- Number of people who remembered to go look at the freakin' moon tonight: 0
- Number of people who think it's hilarious that I found it necessary to write "PM" and the word "lunar" together: everybody, including me. Duh.
- Number of people kicking themselves for not remembering: 1 (just me)
But, NO, I get the guilt. If you also forgot to look out the window or if it's cloudy where you are, go here to see a live webcast of the eclipse. If you want to learn more about lunar eclipses, go here.
If you want to join in the kicking of the Princess, step in line, baby. Take a number. But be prepare for a looooong wait.