Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Interview Update

Thanks for those of you who emailed, called, or stopped me at work today to tell me good luck on my job interview. I managed to reign in the crazy for twenty minutes and NOT foam at the mouth during the interview, so I'm going to call it a success.

No, really, it went fine. The principal and assistant principal are lovely people and I enjoyed talking to them. He's already filled four of the six available spots so the competition is intense. I don't know what will happen, but I was glad for the opportunity to talk to him.

Afterwards, we celebrated by taking the boys out to Chili's where I completely blew the diet by eating half of a boneless buffalo chicken salad. Oh just yum. Then we went to Kohl's to buy some way cute dressy outfits for the boys to wear at Grandma's church Easter Sunday. Where they will be singing!! I'll try to post pictures before they leave town.

Tomorrow night Seven has a dinner/play date at Chick-Fil-A with his girlfriend. Ten and the girlfriend's two year old brother, affectionately referred to as "Baby Monster," will be along to chaperone. I'm just glad I don't have to cook--two nights in a row!


1 comment:

princessapr said...

Girlfriend? That's insane! Chick-Fil-A sadly is still one of my favorite places to have a date. I have one really close to my house, but I rarely go. Still, we both like it so that's saying something.

The boy has had his interview and already had a second interview. He has another first interview today. I'm sure you will both have good luck and there will be a salary bidding war over keeping you. :)