Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Post Target Depression


My SuperTarget finally opened yesterday! Yay! And I totally lifted that picture from Ashley's blog because my picture was way too blurry, since I was DRIVING at the time I took it. :-)

The kids and I went to check it out today after school. They had a hush-hush soft opening because the grand opening is this weekend so it wasn't very busy. In fact, most of the people I ran into there were people I know! I finally used up all the gift cards left from Christmas. Naturally, when I got home there was a $5 off card in my mail! ARGH! Then when I looked at everything we bought there was only one thing for me! A lip gloss. And I don't even like the color now that I have it on. Grumble, grumble. I'm going to have to do better next time. I'm suffering from post Target depression.

I think I was just so excited that my Target finally opened that the reality of shopping there was kind of a let-down. Like when you're a kid and you wait so long for Christmas and then by noon on Christmas Day you're depressed because all the presents are open and now you have to wait a whole year until you can do it again. Only, I don't have to wait a year. I can go there again tomorrow if I want.

In fact, maybe I will.




3 comments:

Shelly Conn said...

I haven't ever been in a SUPER Target before. I can't wait to check that one out! I know it will be fantastic.

Sweet To Our Seoul said...

Oh my, how did I miss this?? I will surely be going tomorrow!!!

:)April

Shosh said...

That reminds me, I haven't been to a Super Target in ages. Ages!

Mother, Wife, Et cetera, Etc.,