Tuesday, March 18, 2008

What Kind of Punctuation Mark Are You?

My friend Kathy sent me a link to the What Kind of Punctuation Mark Are You? quiz. Which is just SO appropriate coming from her. As were my results. This will come as no surprise to many of you, but I'm an exclamation mark. Read the description below and I'm sure you'll agree with their interpretation of me. Click the link at the end to take the quiz yourself.




You Are An Exclamation Point



You are a bundle of... well, something.

You're often a bundle of joy, passion, or drama.



You're loud, brash, and outgoing. If you think it, you say it.

Definitely not the quiet type, you really don't keep a lot to yourself.



You're lively and inspiring. People love to be around your energy.

(But they do secretly worry that you'll spill their secrets without even realizing it.)



You excel in: Public speaking



You get along best with: the Dash


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I turned out to be a comma, which I found interesting. Most people who know me probably would have predicted quotation marks :-)

Shelly Conn said...

Teble, this doesn't surprise me at all. Except that I wouldn't think twice about telling you a secret. You already know a couple of mine! I know you wouldn't ever spill the beans. :o)

Pat Collier said...

I am an exxxxxxxxxxxxclamation mark too. I am Cookie Monster in the Sesame Street Character quiz, 26% stressed in the Stress quiz and should have been born under the "Year of the Dog" in the which star should you be born under quiz.
Here is the defintion of the Year of the Dog:
You are totally loyal, faithful, and honest.
However, you don't trust others to be as ethical as you are!
Straight forward and direct, you really aren't one for small talk.
You are a great listener - and an agreeable companion when you're in a good mood!

You are most compatible with a Tiger or Horse.

I think we have a love of taking tests in common too.