Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Dubious Praise

Well, now I can die a happy woman. My favorite author, my hero(ine), NYT best-selling author, and an all-around really nice lady, Susan Elizabeth Phillips, said this about me yesterday:

Okay, Teble. That gets my vote for the single funniest post anyone has ever put on this BB. Lil Sis even had to email me about it. My laugh for the day!


All because another bulletin board member said that she was grateful she woke up in time for work Monday because she drank too much wine at Easter dinner. And I said, "Because nothing says 'Jesus is Alive' like getting sh*t-faced on Easter Sunday," complete with an emoticon slamming back a brewskie.

I'm such a nerd--I feel like jumping up and down saying, "You like me, you really like me," but that's been done.

Thanks, Susan. I'll try to rein in the cynicism a little more. Nah, forget it. Never gonna happen.

3 comments:

Pat Collier said...

You and Sally are such geeks!! Congreats

Sanna said...

I read it on the bb and laughed out loud, too. Too funny, Teble!

Anonymous said...

That's exactly how I felt when I found out she put my convertible in MMIYC as Annabelle's birthday present. :-)

Holli