That's free of charge. You're welcome.
See, because here's what we've done to get our house ready to show:
- painted my bathroom (very, very well) and re-caulked everything
- cleaned all the baseboards
- organized every cabinet, drawer, and closet
- re-painted the kitchen baseboards
- touched up any scratches or gouges in the walls
- replaced all the loose tiles in the kitchen
- weeded and mulched all the landscaping
- planted $100 worth of bushes since I let the old ones die in last year's drought
- fixed the ice-maker, the dryer, the closet doors, and the top stair spindle
- painted the fence
- stained the deck
- removed all the crappy plastic toys from our backyard
- trimmed the trees
- power-washed the siding
- had a yard sale to get rid of clutter
- replaced the toilet seats (because I have boys. Enough said.)
- washed the windows
- fixed the nail pops in the ceiling
- removed the dead bugs from the fluorescent light in the kitchen
- polished my front door, put up a new wreath, and put new flowers in the window box
- cleaned out the oven, microwave, and refrigerator
- spot-cleaned the carpet (I still need to steam clean it)
- paid a contractor to replace the rotten wood around the garage door (He's doing that right now.)
- convinced my kids to get rid of some toys
- convinced my husband to organize his music room
And do you know how many people have come to see my house? Zero. Zip. Nada.
I hate you.
But I'm not bitter.