Here are a few of my favorite things from each of the five senses:
1) The smell of Brown Sugar & Fig scented products from Bath & Body Works
2) The sound of my dog when she's playful. She sounds just like Chewbacca sometimes. I love the way she can be sound asleep but the minute she hears me pick up her leash she goes completely bonkers in anticipation of a walk.
3) The sight of my kids' neatly made beds every morning since the house went on the market. Although, honestly, I suspect that Ten is just sleeping on top of the comforter so he won't have to actually make the bed each morning. Whatever. The bed looks nice and I didn't have to make it.
4) The taste of fresh, cold grapefruit first thing in the morning on a hot summer day.
5) The feel of Dan's breath on my neck when he gives me a kiss. We've been married seventeen years and he still makes my heart race.
What are your favorite sensory experiences?