Thursday, June 12, 2008

Is it time for school to start yet?

Children's Conversations Overheard During Summer Break:

Seven: Be still so I can hit you again.
Ten: No!
Seven: C'mon, it's harder to hit you when you're moving!
Ten: Well that's kind of the point!

Seven: Don't you think Lily (our labrador/boxer mix) would look cute in a dress?

Ten: Mom, can we please go to the hospital? (Which sounds really funny taken out of context, but I knew that they wanted to go run in the fountains at Stonecrest.)

Ten: Euuuw. I just stepped in something wet. Well, since it's cold it must not be dog pee.
Seven: Should we clean it up?
Ten: No, Mom will find it later.

Ten: Man, I've got a Frank Sinatra song in my head and I can't get it out.
Seven: I know, just sing the Power Rangers theme song and that will get rid of it.
Ten: Great idea.

Both boys: We have the best Mom in the whole wide world.

Okay, so I didn't really overhear that last one, but I know they were thinking it.










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is cracking me up! :)