In other words, I've got nothing to post today so I'm totally cheating. So sue me.
To the 2008 edition of getting to know your friends and family. What you are
supposed to do is copy (not forward) this entire e-mail and paste it onto a new
e-mail that you'll send.
Change all the answers so they apply to you, and then send this to your friends
& family, including the person who sent it toyou.
The theory is that you will learn a LOT of little things about your friends &
family that you might not have known.
1. What time did you get up this morning? 5:30 AM
2. Diamonds or pearls? neither
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? I have no idea--definitely a
4. Favorite TV show? Scrubs reruns are the only thing I ever watch--and that's
5. What do you usually eat for breakfast? coffee and a Fiber One bar
6. What kind of soap do you use? Bath & Body something
7. What is your middle name? Ann (thanks, Mom, for giving me a normal MIDDLE
8. What food do you dislike? watermelon, cantaloupe, Brussels sprouts
9. What is your favorite CD? Dusty Springfield (best of) and any Beatles
10. What kind of car do you drive? 1999 Camry
11. What characteristics do you despise about people? stupidity, rudeness, just
12. Favorite item of clothing? pink cherry flannel PJs
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? I'd
be in Acapulco RIGHT NOW with my brother in law and his wife. We were invited
but couldn't go.
15. Where would you retire to? anywhere with a cabana boy who understands the
importance of cold, salty margaritas
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? My 30th--when Dan threw me a
18. Furthest place you are sending this? Vegas
19. Who do you least expect to send this back? Debi--just 'cause everybody
else picked on her too
20. Person you expect to send it back first? ??
21. When is your birthday? May 5th
22. What is your favorite scent? Bath & Body brown sugar and fig
23. Are you a morning or night person? Both (and, OMG am I tired!)
24. What is your shoe size? 7 1/2
25. Pets? Lily (big dumb yellow lab/boxer mix) and Rocky (16 year old schizo
26. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? I got nothing.
27. What did you want to be when you were little? Actress, professional
cheerleader, Jane Pauley, Olivia Newton-John
28. How are you today? stressed--my chronic state
29. What is your favorite candy? Reese's, Heath, Almond Joy, and all those
other things I can't have.
30. What is your favorite flower? Gerbera daisies
31. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? end of May--last
day of school
32. What church do you attend? Smyrna First Baptist
33. Favorite sandwich? veggies on whole wheat from Quizno's
34. What are you listening to right now? my dog howling downstairs because I'm
35. What is the last thing you ate? peasant plate from Blue Coast Burrito
(black beans, guacamole, pico de gallo, shredded lettuce, Spanish rice...YUM!)
36. Do you wish on stars? No
37. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Purple Mountain's Majesty
just because I like the name
38. How is the weather right now? Cold and sunny
39. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Mom
40. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes (she bought the clothes I'm
41. Favorite soft drink? Diet Coke
42. Favorite restaurant? Blue Coast Burrito, Chili's, Minami (Japanese)
43. Hair color? well the box says Suede Brown, but it still keeps turning
reddish/brownish/ blondish, no matter what I use.
44. Siblings? one brother (and one parti-Pomeranian) HI IZZY!
45. Favorite time of the year? the first week of summer vacation when my kids
are excited to be home and haven't started saying, "I'm bored," yet.
46. What was your favorite toy as a child? the dollhouse my PawPaw built and Mom
decorated for me
47. Summer or winter? Summer
48. Hugs or kisses? Hugs
49. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate
50. Do you want your friends to email you back? Sure
51. When was the last time you cried? when Dan was mean to me because he was
grouchy and I was hormonal
52. What is under your bed? the boys' "treasure boxes" of school projects, two
yoga mats, a huge box of my friend Bev's books, an emergency fire ladder, and
one of those plywood tables with the legs that screw in and the round glass top
that goes with it
53. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Lee Ann
54. What did you do last night? read friends' blogs, packed the kids'
lunchboxes, fell asleep on the couch reading a book, woke up long enough to
brush my teeth, went back to sleep in the bed
55. Favorite room in your house? the living room because it's the only one that
stays clean because no one goes in there. Room where I spend the most time? the
bonus room upstairs
56. What are you afraid of? my kids getting lost in a crowd or left at school
or getting sick or, Oh--I have to stop because this is stressing me out.
57. Plain, buttered, or salted Popcorn? buttered and salted
58. How many keys on your key ring? four or five?
59. How many years at your current job? three
60. Favorite day of the week? Friday--kids are at school and I am not
61. How many towns have you lived in? Six I think
63. How many people will you be sending this to? I don't know