Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Biggest Loser Update

I was the biggest loser for the last weigh-in period (two weeks), but not the overall contest. I came in fourth place out of sixteen. The third place person only beat me by about eleven-hundredths of a percent. Oh well. If only I'd kicked it into high gear in March instead of April...

I lost 8.84% of my body weight. The first place winner lost 12.97%. GOOD FOR HER!!

What I'm tired of is people telling me I didn't need to lose any weight in the first place. Hello? This is your business...HOW? It doesn't matter if I weigh 120 or 320 pounds...if I'm not happy with my body and I want to do something to improve my appearance and my health, then BACK OFF! :-)

I'm going to continue to eat healthy and exercise because I like the way it makes me feel. But I will splurge on special occasions.

Did I mention my birthday is in five days?




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know I think you are the biggest winner!!!! You have done great w/ your diet and running/walking, all of that. You are the best! :)