Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sanna Sews

My friend Sanna loves to sew. I admire people who can do this because I have no sewing skills whatsoever. None. I tried to make a jumpsuit thingy for home economics in junior high and it was an unmitigated disaster. I chose a really ambitious project with this difficult red fabric and black corded piping and stuff--there was no way I could finish it in time. I ended up cutting it off and making a crop top instead of a one-piece suit thingy. We had to wear our creations for a home ec fashion show and I think that was the only time I ever wore the thing. What a nightmare.

But Sanna--she can sew. Go check out her new online store right here. It's all in German so if you're dumb like me and only speak one language you won't understand much. But the pictures are so cute! She said that all the international shipping info is on the site so I'll take her word for it since I only understand English.

Go check it out and tell her Teble sent you.

2 comments:

Shelly Conn said...

The pictures on her site are very cute! She's a crafty girl!!

Sanna said...

Teble, I have stopped blogging, but as you and Shosh were the only ones to post about me and my shop, I have decided to send both of you one of those nice sleeping masks.

Love and hugs, Sanna