Saturday, December 29, 2007

Words Parents Fear

There are a few phrases that send terror racing through the hearts of parents. Here are a few such phrases that Ten uttered today:

1) "I don't think they heard that." (Said while sticking his head out the bonus room door, looking at our bedroom door, then shutting the bonus room door again quickly.)

2) "Look Dad, the art of balance." (Spoken from the upstairs balcony.)

3) "Hey Mom, you know that picture frame on the table in here? It wasn't like valuable or anything was it?"

4) (after a BIG crash from the play room) "Well, that didn't exactly go the way I planned."

Pray for us. Please.

2 comments:

Sanna said...

Very funny!

Three Fold Cord said...

oh girl, I will pray. My little boy is only 22 months and he gets into everything I can't imagine 10 and 7