Friday, April 2, 2010

Garage Sale Princess

Today's amazing garage sale finds:

  • cute black pants
  • hot pink "wrinkly on purpose" top
  • black spring blazer with embroidered bright flowers
  • black and pink spring scarf
  • brown "peasant skirt" with blue embroidered flowers
  • three pairs of "high end" flip-flops (pink and black, pink and green, and blue)
  • T-shirt and sweatshirt with Ryan's school logo
  • whoopie cushion for the boys
  • spring door decorations
  • electronic dart board
  • small suitcase with cherries (to match my big cherry suitcase)
  • jump rope for Ryan (because he liked the one I found last week for Aaron)
  • jewelry (ring, necklace, earrings)
  • volleyball
  • headband
  • purse
  • a pair of sneakers for Ryan
  • a T-shirt for my brother's birthday which says, "out of beer, life is crap"
  • a big, colorful rug for my classroom
  • a giant (17"??) computer monitor
  • and, the biggest bargain of all, a two-person patio swing with cushions, a canopy, and attached drink tables for only $40!!!
Then I went to Goodwill because they have a half-price sale the first Saturday of every month. The problem? Today is Friday, only I didn't realize that until AFTER I got back home. DUH!! I'm hoping that I can take it all back and repurchase it tomorrow to get the discount. Maybe they'll feel sorry for me and give me the moron discount.

And the best part is...mom and I are going out again tomorrow with two of her friends. I LOVE spring yard sales!

No comments: