Saturday, May 16, 2009

Captain Fearless

This week was the Talent Show at our school. My fearless youngest child performed "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz and he was amazing. It takes a lot of guts to get up in front of the ENTIRE school at eight years old and sing a song with a gazillion words (including scatting!!). Especially when the gym goes nuts and everyone starts clapping along. Especially when the crowd is rhythmically challenged.

Everyone agrees that Aaron is fearless, adorable, and very talented. His mother, on the other hand, is technologically challenged. I turned the camera sideways to record them vertically, but I forgot that I can't rotate videos. Duh. So, if you would kindly tilt your head to the left for about four minutes, you'll get to see for yourself.

4 comments:

Lanie said...

He did a really great job! Well done. Only way I'm singing infront of people is if I'm drunk and at karaoke in Japan LOL. My 4 year old nephew and 8 year old niece sing this too! Cute song (helps Jason Mraz is rather hot too LOL).

Teble said...

Lanie, I just realized that I didn't say anything about my DH accompanying my little guy. Oops. Dan played well too. :-)

Angie B said...

Wow!!!! He was fantastic!!! He didn't seem nervous at all! And the crowd, wow, that was horrible (the off beat clapping!) Dan was great too. :) Thanks for sharing this!

Vera said...

Wow! He’s really good! What a brave little guy.
I would have died a thousand deaths performing on that stage. I admire him.

Vera