- finished cleaning out the garage, including sorting through all the beach toys and sporting equipment that my kids have outgrown
- cleaned out the craft closet, which resulted in about nine bags of trash and a big box full of more stuff (another three bags) to donate
- cleaned the boys' bathroom (which required a haz-mat suit and a full can of cleaning product)
- ripped out all the old caulk in that bathroom (which involved lots of scraping with a razor blade and completely ruining my manicure) and recaulked everything
- reorganized, alphabetized, and made new tabs for my music binder for the praise band
- saved then deleted my list of books read last year to start the list for 2011
- solved the mystery of our internet freeloader, whom I affectionately refer to as the Lawnchair Laptop Larcenist
I've also decided that it's ridiculous to start a diet when there's still Christmas candy in the house, so I'll worry about that when all the goodies are gone. Which reminds me, I have a date with some peanut butter fudge.