Anyway, I'm exhausted and still have more laundry waiting, so I'll just give you a quick SportsCenter highlights version of the trip:
- My kids have the greatest aunt in the whole, wide world. If there were an Olympic event for "aunting," she'd be a quadruple gold medalist.
- I'm finally completely addicted to the Twilight series, just like Trish told me ages ago I would be--if I'd just give it a chance. And I said that "teeny-bopper vampire romances" just weren't my thing. HA!
- I might have reached the saturation point for Tripoley and Skipbo, if it hadn't been for that awesome straight royal flush of HEARTS that I dealt myself. Aw, that was sw-eeet.
- My mother-in-law should have her name legally changed to Sneaky McCheaterpants. Really.
- The snake I found in the middle of the road was not real. At least I'm going to continue to tell myself that.
- After almost eighteen years of marriage I thought I knew all Dan's crazy rock band stories, but his former bandmates told me a couple of new ones at dinner last night.
- My father-in-law acts tough, but he's a big old softie. But don't tell him I told you so.
Okay, that's it for now--the dryer just buzzed. More tomorrow...with pictures.