Friday, July 9, 2010

Brotherly Love

Nine is going to be a ring bearer in my friend Brandy's wedding tomorrow night and tonight we went to the rehearsal dinner. I was trying to get a nice picture of him before we went. It started out innocently enough and I managed to get a couple of decent shots...




<------See how cute he is? How handsome and charming?














Adorable, right?----------->













And then things took an ugly turn. Twelve decided he wanted to get in on the action. Literally. They insisted that I take some action shots. See, this is what happens when you have only boy-type children. Girls want to pose sweetly, all smiley-faced and pretty. Boys want to simulate WWF posters. These are the shots I ended up with...



This whole raising boys thing is not for the weak. Although the flowers in the background add a somewhat dignified flavor, don't you think?

No comments: